Google adsense is one of the best money making techniques in the internet. Adsense is basically a Cost-per-click (CPC) method that allows a site owner to insert an ad in his/her site. There are so many people who still don’t know anything about google adsense. However, you must have a fair knowledge about blogs and website creation before creating a google adsense account. There are many free blog creation sites available on the internet, which support google adsense. Good news is that google adsense is also one of the best ways for bloggers or webmasters to make money on the internet. All you need to do, is to just add an ad code in your site or blog and the crawler will automatically crawl you site.
If you are looking to create a google ad sense account but not sure how to do it, this post is for you. In this post, I have outlined a simple formula which you can follow to create google ad sense on your own without any difficulty.
Steps to create google ad sense account:
1. Visit google ad sense website, http://www.google.com/adsense. Reaching there, click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ option mentioned.
2. Next type in all your account information in the manner shown below:
Type in your entire website related information here.
- Website url : your web or blog URL
- Website language : choose the language that you have used in your webpage or blog
Carefully provide all your contact information here.
- Account type : Choose individual or business
- Country or territory : Select your country
- Payee name: Type your complete name here.
- Street address: Type your street address here. This would be used for the delivery of your cheques.
- City/town : Type your town’s name
- State : Select your state
- Postal code
3. Once you are done with providing your complete information, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Google will review your application. Normally it takes 1-5 days for google to review and accept your application.
You will receive a confirmation email from Google once your ad sense account is approved by Google. However, in case you do not receive the confirmation email from Google, don’t lose heart as now since you know the procedure you can try again for some other blog or website.